Water Rights Services
RMEA provides a range of Water Rights services to our clients, but our specialties include:
- Research of water rights for prospective real estate purchases and pending water right filings, and the documentation of water priority.
- Water right filings and acquisition of water right permits.
- Documentation and confirmation of approved water right permits, water rights owned by a client or other owners, and documentation and requests to Idaho Department of Water Resources (IDWR) for “Beneficial Use” time extensions.
- Evaluation, documentation, and confirmation of the legal descriptions of real estate, and “Beneficial Use” proof as required by the IDWR. RMEA evaluates water rights for future development, re-allocation (transfers), and client transfers to other real estate. We evaluate, document, and assist clients in the selling, leasing, or legal transfer of rights to other entities.
- Evaluation of water right systems, usage, water reserves, storage, and market values.
- Providing professional expert witnesses testimony in legal water right litigation for clients in county, district, State, and U.S. courts.